A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Hayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Hayat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayat
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayat graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hayat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Hayat MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Hayat practice?
- Dr. Khalid Hayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Hayat practices Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.