A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Hayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Hayat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayat
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hayat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayat graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hayat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Hayat MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Hayat practice?
- Dr. Khalid Hayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Hayat practices Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.