A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Hayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Hayat is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayat graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hayat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid Hayat practice?
Dr. Khalid Hayat practices Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Snellville Cardiologists.