A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Iqbal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Iqbal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid P Iqbal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Khalid P. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Khalid Iqbal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Iqbal practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.