A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Iqbal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid P. Iqbal practice?
Dr. Khalid Iqbal practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.