A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Kamal, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Kidney Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Seizure Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Kamal has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid Kamal practice?
Dr. Khalid Kamal practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Highland Park, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.