A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Kamal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Kamal, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Kidney Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Seizure Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Kamal has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Kamal BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Kamal practice?
- Dr. Khalid Kamal has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Kamal practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Pediatricians.