Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Tubal Ligation show details Tubal Ligation
by Mrs. Ridgway on Jul 23rd, 2015

I had my Tubal Ligation on July 15, 2008. I recently just ordered my Operative Report from Baptist Memorial Hermann Hospitial due to the fact I wanted to try to have more kids. Doctor Khalid Kayani stated in the Operative Report that he only cauterized 3/4 of an inch of my fallopian tubes left and right. Which at the time I thought was excellent because that made me a good canidate for a Tubal Reversal. I've had my Tubal Reversal and I'm so devasted to learn that Doctor Khalid Kayani didn't do what he stated on my Tubal Ligation Operative Report. The findings from my Tubal Reversal doctor was noted as, On the Operative Note, doctor stated that he cauterized about 3 quarters of inch of the fallopian tubes both right and left side. However, in bringing the tubes and visualizing only 2 or 3 cm were salvageable. The rest of the tube appeared desiccated from the fulguration at the time of sterlization operation. I'm only stating this because what Doctor Khalid Kayani did was wrong, he burned all my tubes including my fimbria except 2 to 3 centimeters. I was healthy and nothing was the matter with my ovaries are fallopian tubes. I tried talking to Dr. Khalid Kayani and his only words was he done his job. So I asked his nurse what job was that to take all my tube even my fimbria. Who gave him the right to destroy or take matters into his own hand for a healthy person for no resaon? Or for Dr. Khalid Kayani to say he done his job. I've never seen a Tubal Ligation done the way mine was done. Even so why lie on the paperwork if you done your job. My fallopian tubes right and left should not of been shorter than 7cm if he done what he stated in the Operative Report. Also I was only 22years old at the time and now I'm 29. With still no findings of the reason. I have no cyst, fibroids,ptls nothing and my ovaries are healthy.

Jun 4th, 2015

Very poor service!

No, Never Again! show details No, Never Again!
Jan 29th, 2015

OMG, NEVER AGAIN WILL I COME TO DR. KAYANI! This is my first pregnancy so I just chose him because his name sounded familiar. He was good with me at the beginning, but that soon all changed. He is so rude, he doesn't thoroughly answer questions, he rushes appointments, he has an attitude, he doesn't tell you if you're suffering from any yeast infections, etc. I can go on & on about this doctor. I just know that I won't recommend him to anyone, nor will I go back to him after this pregnancy. Plus his office is so small, it's been many times that patients have had to stand u, or stand outside because it was so crowded!

Jun 7th, 2013

The staff was polite and professional, unlike ghetto staff I encountered with another OB/GYN. Dr. Kayani was well educated and took time to answer my questions with thorough explanations and answers. Dr. Kayani has a great bedside manner as well.

Worst dr experience ever show details Worst dr experience ever
Oct 2nd, 2012

This has been my first pregnancy and this was my delivering doctor. I regret ever coming to this doctors office because all I've experienced is constant hospital visits and calls to his office. He prescribed me bladder infection pills when he didn't even collect samples or run a test, my csection incision opened and stayed open for 6 weeks and he didn't close it back up, and when I called him he hung up on my face stating he was "too busy". I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Please ladies seek another health professional because this doctor is not professional at all.

No skill, unclean facility show details No skill, unclean facility
by Citysearch User on Oct 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Where do I begin...his office is not clean, the waitingroom looks like a closet. There is no room, and it stunk. Dr. Kayani`s bedside mann...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com