Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

No, Never Again! show details No, Never Again!
Jan 29th, 2015

OMG, NEVER AGAIN WILL I COME TO DR. KAYANI! This is my first pregnancy so I just chose him because his name sounded familiar. He was good with me at the beginning, but that soon all changed. He is so rude, he doesn't thoroughly answer questions, he rushes appointments, he has an attitude, he doesn't tell you if you're suffering from any yeast infections, etc. I can go on & on about this doctor. I just know that I won't recommend him to anyone, nor will I go back to him after this pregnancy. Plus his office is so small, it's been many times that patients have had to stand u, or stand outside because it was so crowded!

Jun 7th, 2013

The staff was polite and professional, unlike ghetto staff I encountered with another OB/GYN. Dr. Kayani was well educated and took time to answer my questions with thorough explanations and answers. Dr. Kayani has a great bedside manner as well.

Worst dr experience ever show details Worst dr experience ever
Oct 2nd, 2012

This has been my first pregnancy and this was my delivering doctor. I regret ever coming to this doctors office because all I've experienced is constant hospital visits and calls to his office. He prescribed me bladder infection pills when he didn't even collect samples or run a test, my csection incision opened and stayed open for 6 weeks and he didn't close it back up, and when I called him he hung up on my face stating he was "too busy". I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Please ladies seek another health professional because this doctor is not professional at all.

No skill, unclean facility show details No skill, unclean facility
by Citysearch User on Oct 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Where do I begin...his office is not clean, the waitingroom looks like a closet. There is no room, and it stunk. Dr. Kayani`s bedside mann...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com