A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Khwaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Khwaja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Khwaja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khwaja graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khwaja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khwaja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid O. Khwaja practice?
Dr. Khalid Khwaja practices Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lebanon, NH.
See Burlington Surgeons.