A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Latif has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana K Latif MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rana K. Latif practice?
- Dr. Rana Latif has 1 office location.
Dr. Rana Latif practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists and Louisville Critical Care Practitioners.