A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Aziz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from University Eugenio Maria De Hostos Uniremhos Esc De Med 1987.
Dr. Aziz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid M Aziz MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Khalid Aziz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Aziz practices Pediatrics near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Pediatricians.