Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Malik
Dr. Khalid Malik, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Malik is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Malik has the following 4 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Khalid Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.
Dr. Gregory Crovetti
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oak Park, IL 0.23 mi22
Dr. Donna Hanlon
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oak Park, IL 0.23 mi38
Dr. Karen Weinstein
Oak Park, IL 0.23 mi34