Dr. Khalid Mahmood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalid Mahmood?

June 10th, 2017

VERY caring doctor - highly recommended!

I've been coming to Dr Mahmood for a number of years and I REALLY like his care and have found him to be very professional, and pretty much the best doctor I've dealt with. I'm 63 btw - and I HATE DOCTORS!!!! Dr Mahmood is that rarity a sole practitioner. He is trying to hang on as long as he can (most others have quit their practices and joined with others to be able to afford to pay for the ObamaCare nonsense. He can not take insurance and charge only $50! Now - I HAVE Obamacare - but rather than go to my doctor under that plan I vastly prefer to pay Dr Mahmood the $50 per visit. Less than my copay! And when I need tests he gets them done for me at rates far less than any other doctor - and on my Obamacare Plan - with its 7000 deductible - I would wind up paying for all them out of pocket anyway! I cannot recommend him too highly. A doctor who CARES is a real rarity!

October 12th, 2015

Very Good Doctor

June 5th, 2015

A rude and unprofessional doctor

I visited for an ear infection, he prescribed meds which had side effects so went back for him to give me something different, he insulted me in a room full of patients and waiving a 50 dollar bill saying take the money back and leave me alone and I cannot help you. He humiliated me and he was a jerk. He was completely unprofessional and out of control. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! Him and his staff all are very rude and unable to communicate and work with patients In a professional and helpful manner. I wish I could give me no stars but that's not possible on this site.

October 31st, 2012