Dr. Khalid Memon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalid Memon?

Good experience

Posted on March 8th, 2016

CEO

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Memon is a brilliant man and a wise, compassionate doctor. I have privately recommended him to my professional associates grappling with career & intimate partnership issues. His worldy/global experiences set him far & above almost every other Psychiatrist in Hawaii

Great guy, but ...

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr M for two years. He's a great guy -- easy to talk to, pleasant, genuinely interested in your life. Talking with him is like talking to your colleague or neighbor. That's great if you just want someone to write scripts and monitor your meds. If you want or need something more, well, you might as well talk with your colleague or neighbor. He doesn't ask inspired questions, and his lines of reasoning don't lead to any real insights. And, to be honest, he sometimes can give shockingly bad advice. His last bit of relationship counseling was so bad that I at first thought he was joking. Alas, no. That's why I decided to find a new doctor -- if I were ever in a crisis situation, I'd doubt his judgement. I would never doubt his concern for me -- he is genuinely a nice guy. But in a crisis, I'd need someone more useful that a nice-guy neighbor who just happens to be able to write scripts.

Dr. Memon is an excellent doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Memon for long time, he is an excellent doctor with a very kind heart. He knows how to ease me well and always very care about me. I always feel much better after seeing him!! Recommended to everyone!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016