Dr. Khalid Noori MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Deer Park, NY

no change

July 17th, 2016
Stay away from this doctor.
Dr. Noori is a self absorbed idiot who will not help an 85 year old woman with her pain management. Just because it was Saturday and we interrupted his weekend he was very arrogant and negative. Do not go see this doctor. Would nt even call my son to discuss the matter. Again, stay away. I would give negative stars if I could.

July 16th, 2016
Poorly trained monkeys
I've been coming to this office for year and it has gotten worse and worse. I must agree theyve gotten to big for their britches. The office is run by PAs and MAs who are more concerned with socializing then taking care of patients. When Dr. Noori is there the zoo gets even worse everybody seems to want a treat for doing their job. The PAs stare at him while he sees patient waiting for their biscuit and a pat on their head while they are basically a glorified scribe with a white coat typing away. It seems they are more concerned with flirting and getting the doctors attention then learning and growing as a professional. The disrespect and lack of professionalism of all members of the staff whether its a PA, receptionist or MA is evident. When a PA does see a patient alone which is rare they are clearly googling symptoms or calling the doctor for help. The mismanagement in care is horrifying to say the least the scariest part is the these midlevels have arrogance that is frankly quite dangerous. Unfortunately most patients dont know to ask the appropriate questions because when they are questions they are stumped or give a nasty attitude How this office is still running is beyond me PLEASE bring in some actual doctors and maybe you will have more then medicaid patients and suboxone in the waiting room. Urgent care clinics look more and more appealing

October 30th, 2015
SMART
VERY SMART AND KIND DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL

October 2nd, 2015
I been seeing Dr. Noori since 2013. He is an excellent physician. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

September 15th, 2015
A wonderful physician. I am a patient of another physician but i was admitted to GSH by Dr. Noori. He is really smart and on target. I highly recommend him

September 12th, 2015
Excellent doc
Excellent physician, on top of his game and I trust him with my family

August 10th, 2015
Better off going to an urgent care clinic. The physicians are in the office less and less looks like only the PA is there and she is clearly arrogant and over confident with no bedside manner. At least if you go to an urgent care you see a doctor or atleast a PA with some actual experience treating patients in a hospital and isn't just fresh out of a 2 year PA program now thinking she has the experience of a doctor. This place has taken a turn for the worst.

June 29th, 2015
His office staff lacks professionalism, are poorly trained and lazy...

June 19th, 2015
Excellent care!
Dr. Noori has treated my grandfather for well over a year and to say he's provided excellent care is an understatement. He can be an extremely difficult patient and Dr. Noori knows how to deal with him in way that gets him to be compliant with his medical regiment better then any other physician has. He has treated him both in the hospital while in ICU as well as in the office and provides an open line of communication at all times. We know when he is following his case he will be in good hands. While you may have to wait in his office at some appointments personally i think that is something to be expected when you are seeing a well sought after good physician, when a Doctors office is empty of patients thats when you should be concerned. I would recommend him to over any other primary care provider any day

June 10th, 2015
Lost another patient with insurance
Yesterday I sat in the office for well over an hour waiting to see Tiffany. Eventually dr noori showed up however at that point there was nothing he could say to keep me from walking out. That office has become a disaster unless he's there to babysit these children the patients are miserable and all stuck waiting. I will never be returning back. These idiots should all be fired they have no respect for patients or there time.

June 4th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Noori, since 2010. He is one of the smartest doctor I have seen. Not only he have managed my medical issues he has since been taking care of my parents as well. I highly recommend him.

June 1st, 2015
New patient
About a month ago I was admitted to the hospital and assigned to Dr. Noori I had a very good experience and asked if I could follow up with him in his office and he graciously accepted me as a patient. When i called to make my follow up appointment I was only able to make a saturday appointment and was I told it would be with the PA. While I was initally leerly I agreed assuming the Dr would still be in the office. This however was not the case, I explained my issues to the PA and got very little response she told me she would be right back. I then left to use the bathroom and overheard her on the phone discussing my case with who I would assume was the Dr. She then came back to the room about 10 mins later with a plan of care. This was very alarming that a young PA would be left alone in an office without the capabilities to properly diagnosis or even seem to understand my medical condition. I have always been under the impression PAs are assistants to physicians and while they can see patients alone a physician must be overseeing and reviewing cases while in the office.