Learn more about Dr. Khalid Rauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Rauf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rauf
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rauf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rauf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Rauf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Rauf practice?
- Dr. Khalid Rauf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Rauf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Pulmonologists.