A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Rauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Rauf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rauf
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rauf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Rauf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Rauf practice?
- Dr. Khalid Rauf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Rauf practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Pulmonologists.