A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Razzaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Razzaq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Razzaq, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzaq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Razzaq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Razzaq MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Razzaq practice?
- Dr. Khalid Razzaq has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Razzaq practices Neurology near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Neurologists.