A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Ahmad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Ahmad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Saifullah Ahmad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalid S. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khalid Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Ahmad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Islip Terrace, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Islip Terrace Pediatricians, Islip Terrace Pulmonologists, and Islip Terrace Sleep Medicine Doctors.