Learn more about Dr. Khalid Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Ahmad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Ahmad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Saifullah Ahmad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalid S. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khalid Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Ahmad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Islip Terrace, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Islip Terrace Pediatricians, Islip Terrace Pediatric Specialists, and Islip Terrace Sleep Medicine Doctors.