Learn more about Dr. Khalid Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Sethi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Sethi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Sethi practice?
- Dr. Khalid Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Sethi practices Neurological Surgery near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Neurological Surgeons.