Learn more about Dr. Khalid Shafiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Shafiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafiq
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Shafiq, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafiq graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shafiq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Shafiq FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Shafiq practice?
- Dr. Khalid Shafiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Shafiq practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Cardiologists.