Dr. Khalid Soomro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalid Soomro?

September 21st, 2016

Dr.soomro is a wonderful understanding Dr. He has help me in a big way . by me taking my meds also help in a very very big way Im Bipolar im much better to deal with since I start seeing Dr.Soomro .

July 16th, 2016

Be Careful...

I don't feel he is sure of what he's doing half the time. He seems disorganized and says bizarre things at times. One visit he's kind and compassionate and then the next visit he talks to you as if you're a misbehaving child even though you did nothing wrong. He treats you like he cares one minute then threatens to cut you off as a patient if you try to ask any questions about natural remedies to help. I am good at reading people and can tell when they are testing or manipulating me. And I know he probably said certain things to see my response but I am not some drug seeking addict. And I was pen and honest with him. He gave me poor advice and said things that make me cringe. I am somewhat scared of him. He makes me feel confused and vulnerable. He speaks highly of himself and has an inflated ego. Yes, he makes you feel cared for at times but he can also be very rude and make you feel bad about yourself. I don't think any patient should have to deal with a doctor's mood swings. It's their responsibility to make us feel better. We are the ones coming for help and paying. Potentially facing bad reactions to medications and being misdiagnosed by a doctor who is obviously overwhelmed and confused.

June 30th, 2016

The doctor spent plenty of time with me on my first visit and even saw me a week later as I was having crying spells. He diagnosed me very quickly and prescribed meds to alleviate that easily. He fit me in quickly. Staff was extremely courteous.

April 30th, 2016

Before visiting Dr. Soomro, I was having many troubles with my disorder. He prescribed Latuda for my schizophrenia. This medication in combination with a maintenance regimen have provided me with a better quality of life. I have clarity and am able to take control again. I have received great care from Dr. Soomro and his staff.

April 19th, 2016

Best Decision in my Life

Dr.Soomro is an incredible human being. Not just a doctor. He takes his time and makes you feel comfortable and cared for. I've never had a doctor that could look right at me and tell what was wrong and provide the proper treatment. His staff always makes me smile as well. They are extremely helpful and friendly. I am so thankful that I took the chance and decided to get help. I highly recommend him over any other psychiatrist in the area. I was able to get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time and the wait time isn't long during your visit. There's a television and I've even enjoyed conversations with other patients while waiting to be seen. I am very hopeful for the first time in a long time.

March 17th, 2016

Dr soomro is a very kind doctor who actually listens when you talk to him. I'm very glad that he is my doctor.

February 14th, 2016

Dr Soomro

Dr Soomro is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. I have been his patient for a number of years and can't imagine having any other psychiatrist treat my condition. He takes into account what medications are best and shows me insight into my illness. He also educated his patients. Thank you Dr Soomro.

September 11th, 2015

I'm a young single mother that suffers w/ OCD, Anixety, Depression, && Mood swings. The Best decision I've made in a very long time was to visit Dr. Soomro...he actually cares && is compassionate && informative about why I'm feeling the way I feel && working together to get it completely fixed! I'm sooooo very thankful that I'm actually on a treatment plan that is allowing me to be the mother my child deserves....thank you so very much Dr. Soomro.. Truely one in a million!😊

July 1st, 2015

Patient

I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, bipolar disorder, and suffer from frequent panic attacks. My symptoms have gotten worse since my daughter suddenly passed away. I felt hopeless, at times even suicidal, and deep despair. Medication, by itself, won't make anyone better, you have to WANT to get better. But there are treatments, in the right combination, that CAN AND DO HELP, with the right guidance from your Dr. Your mind/brain is an organ just like your heart, lungs, etc., and just as with medications that correct diabetes or heart disease, medications can also help with a chemical imbalance in your brain. It might take a few months, but the right combination of meds will help. Dr. Soomro addresses one problem at a time, which is the correct way, he listens, asks questions, and has your best interests at heart. I feel hopeful again, it will be a journey, but I know I will get better. Never let anyone tell you that you're just "crazy", and that you can control your thoughts and behaviors. Not true!

May 14th, 2015

More Than A Doctor...

Finally! I got the help I needed. Everything change from night to day. My relationships improved from friends to family and now I'm happily married to the woman of my needs. Which makes her the woman of my dreams. My job performance went through the roof. I was recognized and honored with Employee of the Month. Which is no easy task . They don't just give that out every month. Now life is worth living and keeps getting better. I just wished I got help sooner.Truly I am BLESSED that there was someone to help me and he understood what I was going through, Thank You Dr. Soomro.

June 11th, 2014

The Best Psychatrist in Columbus Georgia

The best psychiatrist in Columbus Georgia... I have never met a doctor that actually sits down and listen to you and will not over talk and pretend that he knows your life.. After you're done talking he go back over everything that been said and will use that information as a tactic to help assist with your problems... He takes times with his patient and refuses to rush you... He is very much a people person and enjoy working with people because of his briiant personality and smile for days.. I will give Dr. Sorrow a 10+...and would recommend any adult or child to Dr. Khalid Soomro .. His office located on Hamilton Rd across from Peoples Furneral Home..I promise you will be a happy camper with service and his office staff thats courtous and nice all the time.. A+++

April 23rd, 2014

Wonderful!!!

The first doctor that really explained the medications and side effects that I was currently taking. Prescribed new medications there again explained side effects, what to expect while weaning me off of the others. I would recommend him to anyone needing help!