Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Zakaria
Dr. Khalid Zakaria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with other offices in Rochester, MI and Farmington Hills, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zakaria is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Sinai-Grace Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Zakaria has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khalid Zakaria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Armando Madrazo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Mohammad Hammoude
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Zain Kulairi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi5