Dr. Khalida Durrani MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Toledo, OH

April 7th, 2017
ZERO integrity
Durrani's practitioner misdiagnosed me then refused to take responsibility for it after I had to go to the ER for correct treatment. I lost 3 sick days, she lied about why she wouldn't fill out FMLA, and cost me a week's work.

March 19th, 2015
Very upfront and honest but is genuinely concerned

February 12th, 2015
The best doctor I have had in 30 years. Cares about her patients.

March 12th, 2014
Love the doctor and the nurse, do not love the receptionist.
I've been a patient of Dr. Durrani's for years. Dr. Durrani is great, very personable, and never acts like she's too busy to give you time to ask questions. Lisa , the nurse is personable as well. Sue, the receptionist is never friendly and if I didn't love Dr. Durrani so much I would have left because of Sue years ago. It's too bad she's the first and last impression of the practice. All I can assume is that she's great at managing the office, because it's definitely not about her people skills.

June 4th, 2012
Do not go
I have in-laws who see Dr. Durrani. I called to make an app. and they scheduled me for a Monday. They do not have office hours on Friday, so a recording left a message Thursday about my Monday appointment. Due to a family issue, I missed the appointment and didn't realize until that night. I called the next day to re-schedule and was very rudely told since I was a no-call no-show they won't see me again and hung up. They didn't bother to ask why I missed the appointment. I called back two weeks later to see if I could re-schedule again, and the same rude, probably unqualified woman named Sue said I could not and hung up again. Don't waste your time. Ridiculuous.