A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Diab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Diab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Diab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diab graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Diab has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalil J Diab MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khalil J. Diab practice?
- Dr. Khalil Diab has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalil Diab practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Internists, Greenwood Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenwood Pulmonologists.