Internists

14981 National Ave
Ste 2
Los Gatos, CA 95032
408-358-5809
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My experience with Dr Khalil Fattahi was a great one  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

The way Dr. Fattahi evaluate my varicose veins was much more in dtail when I compare my experience with two other vascular surgeon. He spent about 1.5 hours listening to me and doing my ultrasound and then laying down a detailed plan for my painful varicose veins. He found bad vein connections that other practices did not even look for. Result of his work was excellent. The leg pain that I suffered from for 8 years was gone completely after 3 treatment sessions. I can say he is one the best doctors there is for any vein related problem, based on my own and my friends experience.

|  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

Performs serious procedures without consulting patients of what he is going to do. Very dangerous. My legs had a few spider veins and no pain. Now I have severe pain constantly, because he said I had varicose veins. I had no visible signs of varicose veins and no pain or symptoms. He closed a large vein on the intside of my thigh and after the procedure told me he did it. Then I started to have serious pain after the procedure and his sister-in-law receptionist told me to take Advil. I came back and he redid the vein closure and charged again saying that this is how it should have been done the first time. He is very dangerous. He continued to close three other large veins and now I am in constant pain in my leg after two years. My leg feels completely different then my other leg. He did procedures that I did not need and required for me to come back over and over again and charged an enormous fee for each visit. I felt like he was experimenting on me or using me to get his certification. I did not know what to do. The pain required for me to keep going back to him. When he first started his vein practice he was different and gave one the choice if a procedure should be done and would explain what he was going to do. He has become greedy and unconcerned with his patients. I have lost all of my trust in him.