A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Karadsheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Karadsheh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Karadsheh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karadsheh graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Karadsheh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karadsheh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalil M. Karadsheh practice?
Dr. Khalil Karadsheh practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.