A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Karadsheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Karadsheh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Karadsheh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karadsheh graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Karadsheh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalil Marzouk Karadsheh MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalil M. Karadsheh practice?
- Dr. Khalil Karadsheh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khalil Karadsheh practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.