A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Khatri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Khatri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khatri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalil A Khatri MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Khalil A. Khatri practice?
- Dr. Khalil Khatri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khalil Khatri practices Dermatology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Dermatologists.