A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Khatri is Excellent. Dr. Khatri has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khatri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Khatri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalil A. Khatri practice?
Dr. Khalil Khatri practices Dermatology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Nashua Dermatologists.