Dr. Khalil Korkor MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2012
VERY DISAPPOINTED
When I made the appointment I was told I would have to pay 80.00 up front since I do not have medical insurance. Which was no problem. I asked the older receptionist up front if there would be any other cost she said only if he has to do testing. I went to Dr. Korkor because I needed help with a stomach issue though he was nice he did not seem a bit concerned or interested with my health issue. I was in the office about a whole 15 minutes.He just gave me the same old pills my regular doctor prescribe which did nothing for me. He said for my peace of mind I should have an upper and lower GI. That is not why I came to him. He is a medical professional with years of experience. He couldn't even give me a educated guess. For my peace of mind. No Dr. Korkor I needed to know if I should have a test done. So I left no better than I came in. Actually worse.I called and asked how much these procedures would cost and like I knew they are very expensive. For people that don't have insurance going to a specialist and maybe getting this procedures done is far from cheap.It can be a few thousand dollars. And the sad thing is they don't seem to care.I even talked to the nurse and told her I can't afford it so unless Dr. Korkor really thought I needed to have it done I just can't. He never called me back for a follow up. And to make matters worse a week ago I just received another bill from them for 70.00. What is this for they never told me that I would have to pay anything else. He didn't do anything but talk for 15 minutes. Anyway I called their billing department to explain this and how it was very misleading. Well I was treated like I should have known. She was rude and had no compassion. Listen I was not trying to get out of paying I just could not understand why no one explained that I would be billed more. She said they have no idea how much more you would have until after the visit. That is a little hard for me to believe. For all the people that have the exact same exam they can't give me at least an idea if I have to pay more. To sum this whole experience up in one word JOKE. To anyone out there looking for help and honesty please please don't get taken like me and go to this doctor. Good luck and Good health.

July 17th, 2012
Professional and courteous staff
Staff realize how uncomfortable -psychologically as well as physically- something like a colonoscopy can be. They were very courteous and understanding about that, from the initial phone call until I left the office.

April 19th, 2011
MRS
Office personal rude, tells you one thing, does not follow thru and then tells you they have no notes, that person no longer works here

May 18th, 2017