Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalil Mouchantaf
Dr. Khalil Mouchantaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Methuen, MA and Salem, MA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mouchantaf is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and NSMC - Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalil Mouchantaf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khalil Mouchantaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.
Dr. Mary Costanza
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Peabody, MA 0 mi45
Dr. Jason Griffith
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Peabody, MA 0 mi5
Dr. Jeremy Richards
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Peabody, MA 0.01 mi12