A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Nasrallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Nasrallah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Nasrallah, MA, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasrallah graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Nasrallah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nasrallah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 29 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalil Nasrallah practice?
Dr. Khalil Nasrallah practices Neurology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ironwood, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Bay City Neurologists.