A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solaimanzadeh graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Solaimanzadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalil A Solaimanzadeh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Khalil A. Solaimanzadeh practice?
- Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and South Ozone Park, NY.
See Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.