A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Solaimanzadeh graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Solaimanzadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solaimanzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalil A. Solaimanzadeh practice?
Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and South Ozone Park, NY.
See Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.