A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Suaray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Suaray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Suaray, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suaray graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Suaray has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suaray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalil M. Suaray practice?
Dr. Khalil Suaray practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Middletown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.