A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Suaray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Suaray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suaray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Suaray, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suaray graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Suaray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalil M Suaray MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khalil M. Suaray practice?
- Dr. Khalil Suaray has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalil Suaray practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.