A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalil Suaray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalil Suaray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suaray
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suaray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalil Suaray, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suaray graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Suaray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalil M Suaray MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khalil M. Suaray practice?
- Dr. Khalil Suaray has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khalil Suaray practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Middletown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.