Overall Review

September 2nd, 2016
Dr. Zahir was a phenomenal physician to work with. His initial assessment captured issues that had been overlooked or minimized by other physicians. The actual surgery and recovery there after have been smooth due to Dr. Zahir's attention to detail and quality. This attention to detail has been reflective in follow up visits as well. I would also share Dr. Zahir's staff are also amazing to work with in terms of being both professional and personable.

March 19th, 2016
Patient
My wife was seen at Alexandria INOVA hospital in 2014 after passing out from severe anemia and fulminant Crohns Disease. After stabilization she had a small eye lid laceration repair by Dr Zahir. He was very competent and professional. Unfortunately we did not receive a bill until 1.5 years after the ED visit. His office/billing staff was very rude and blamed us for the hospital having the wrong address and not being able to send us a bill until over a year later threatening collection and a law suit. My wife has unfortunately succumbed to her disease and required emergent colostomy and now is living with a permanent colostomy bag. Very upset about the lack of transparency regarding out of network and non participating provider. Buyer be ware.

July 23rd, 2013
LIPOMA EXCISION ON THE FACE
Dr. Zahir was recommended by a colleague because she was pleased with her results. I too am very impressed with not only him but the professionalism of the entire staff at the office. I was truly a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend him.

June 18th, 2013
eyelid lift
I had a great experience with Dr. Zahir. After spending time with him and his friendly office staff, I chose to have my upper and lower eyelids lifted. He did the surgery in his surgical operating room, while I was awake.. It was awesome. Little pain, and great 80's music.. I just felt comfortable with him.

March 11th, 2013
worst service
Dr. Zahir was very nice but his receptionist was so rude. She has no customer service skills at all.

February 11th, 2011
Pleasant person
My experience was good. He came as a personal reference from my girlfriend, and he truly is a caring doctor. Very straight in his demeanor and surgical care. Office staff very pleasant and nice. Strongly recommend him as a plastic surgeon.