A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalld Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalld Zafar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalld Zafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zafar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalld Zafar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Khalld Zafar practice?
- Dr. Khalld Zafar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khalld Zafar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Nephrologists.