Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kham Luu
Dr. Kham Luu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Kingwood, TX and Houston, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Luu is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center, Icon Hospital, Llp and Park Plaza Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kham Luu has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Kham Luu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Carlos Araujo-Preza
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Houston, TX 0.21 mi23
Dr. Amit Annamaneni
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Houston, TX 0.32 mi33
Dr. Salah Ghobrial
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.34 mi56