A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khan Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine Family Medicine Urgent Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khan Gungsu Ha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khan G. Ha practice?
- Dr. Khan Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khan Ha practices Family Medicine near Coronado, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Coronado Family Physicians.