He is wonderful show details He is wonderful
by Brenda DePoortere on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr Li gently listens to EVERYTHING I have to say and then asks questions. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in terms I can easily understand. He then gives me the chance for additional questions. I met him because my 1st doctor made me uncomfortable when telling me I needed the surgery so he was the 2nd opinion for me. I have not gone to anyone else. I have had 2 surgeries with him and think he is having to do a 3rd. All different but related to the same problem. If only his staff was as thorough as he is it woul make him 100 all the way.

Jan 26th, 2012

He performed my surgery.. love him

Sep 26th, 2010

I owe my life to Dr. Li. I had a severe spine injury in 2009 where two or three of my lower spine disks were completely ruptured, looking much like squished gushers on the MRI picture. It was predicted I would never walk or be able to recover much of the function in the nerves that were damaged, but thanks to God and Dr. Li and his staff, I am back to normal. Would recommend to anyone.

by C. Salmon on Jul 25th, 2010

Dr. Li is a fantastic doctor. He performed my discectomy in July 2009 and did a wonderfrul job. He is a very caring dr. and has a great bedside manner. He is excellent at what he does. Thanks again Dr. Li

May 26th, 2009