A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khang Hoang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hoang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khang Victor Hoang DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khang V. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Khang Hoang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khang Hoang practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.