Dr. Khang Lai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khang Lai?

January 11th, 2015

Find some one else

By far the worst PM I have ever been treated by. Shows up late, admits to not understanding certain medications, very narrow minded and prescribes carelessly. Staff is sassy and doesn't check messages.

November 9th, 2013

overall experience

The staff at Dr. Lai's office are amazing very courteous and very professional. When I walk into the office they make me feel like I'm there most important customer. they're very organized and very professional every medical facility could learn from this staff. Dr. light is an excellent doctor taking the time to explain medical procedures in way that I could understand, also making me feel like I'm part of the solution working with me instead of on me. I can only rate with four stars that was maximum I would give 100 possible.

November 8th, 2013

Professional Service and Great Results

Dr Lai and his entire staff are professional and caring. All options were discussed, and after receiving chosen option, full relief was obtained. Results lasted much longer than could be hoped for.

November 5th, 2013

retired

Dr. Lai has god listening skills, which is a prerequisite to being a good doctor. Dr. Lai has always given me good advice regarding my disability. I also trust Dr. Lai when he suggests and performs various techniques to help control my pain. I have recommended Dr. Lai to quite a few of my associates who also have some issues with pain management. And will continue to do so.

May 27th, 2013

Great Care

I've been seeing Dr. Lai for nearly 2 years, and he's been a great help for my pain. He's a progressive thinker and will do everything he can to help or answer questions. The wait is a little long, but it's because so many people are seeing him.

May 15th, 2013

Dr. Khang Lai

Dr. Lai is my favorite doctor. He always takes the time to answer my questions, even those that don't relate to his practice, to give me a better understanding of my health problems. Where my other doctors brely explain anything, he always helps me to understand the meanings of things that concern my health.

March 21st, 2013

Excellent Physician

Seeking a second opinion, he spent his time explaining his opinion regarding my condition. He also offered alternative treatment methods and was honest in his assessment that he believed his treatments would not benefit me. Excellent bedside manner along with a professional attitude. I left feeling very informed and wouldn't hesitate to have him as my physician.

July 8th, 2012

Dr Lai & the Paincare Med Group is AWESOME!!!

My name is Ron P and I came into see Dr Lai with MRI results in hand that were NOT pretty...serious problems with Cervical Spine (c2, c3, c4, c5). He kept it real with me while never allowing me to lose hope; he's got the smile & bedside manner, GREAT skill, amazing neurosurgeon contacts. I had my 2nd epidural just over 24 hours ago and the pain is subsiding and finger numbing is now tingling...FREAK'N YAY!!! Thanks doc :)

May 23rd, 2012

Back pain has been a persistent problem to the point where I could not get out of bed at times. After visiting Dr. Lai, he diagnosed me with bulging discs and degenerative disc disease and prescribed cortisone injections for pain management. The treatment worked and I've been back to not only living life, but being active again.

May 22nd, 2012

I was feeling a lot of pain in my lower back and neck region and Dr. Lai was able to figure out exactly what it was. After going to many other doctors, I knew Dr. Lai was the best because of his true compassion. You could just tell that he genuinely cared about your well-being and wanted you to get better. I also had a great experience with their Physical Therapist Kristen and she did amazing work on my neck, back, and knee. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and actually know what they are doing. It was nice being in an office where the whole staff was personable, hardworking, and knowledgeable.

May 9th, 2012

Sharon Allen

May 9th, 2012

Joyce Brown

Dr. Lai is my hero. Not only does he "know his business" he approaches all aspects of his profession in an empathetic and friendly manner. His support staff is excellent as well.