Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist
Larry C Ho, MD
15701 Rockfield Blvd
Irvine, CA 92618
949-457-9900
Locations and availability (1)

|  overall experience  |  show details
by Brad on Nov 9th, 2013

The staff at Dr. Lai's office are amazing very courteous and very professional. When I walk into the office they make me feel like I'm there most important customer. they're very organized and very professional every medical facility could learn from this staff. Dr. light is an excellent doctor taking the time to explain medical procedures in way that I could understand, also making me feel like I'm part of the solution working with me instead of on me. I can only rate with four stars that was maximum I would give 100 possible.

|  Professional Service and Great Results  |  show details
by Candace H on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr Lai and his entire staff are professional and caring. All options were discussed, and after receiving chosen option, full relief was obtained. Results lasted much longer than could be hoped for.

|  retired  |  show details
by Richard Engelke on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Lai has god listening skills, which is a prerequisite to being a good doctor. Dr. Lai has always given me good advice regarding my disability. I also trust Dr. Lai when he suggests and performs various techniques to help control my pain. I have recommended Dr. Lai to quite a few of my associates who also have some issues with pain management. And will continue to do so.

|  patent with less back pain than before.  |  show details
by anthony kern on May 31st, 2013

I had Microdiscectomy surgery in 2008 and I have degenerative discs around my surgery site. I also have a herniated disc in my neck and mid back. Dr. Lai has made my painful life, less painful! I've had cortisone injections in my neck and facet blocks in my L5 S1 where my surgery was. I have had incredibly long lasting pain relief and am very happy that I have been able to be Dr Lai's patent.

|  Great Care  |  show details
May 26th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Lai for nearly 2 years, and he's been a great help for my pain. He's a progressive thinker and will do everything he can to help or answer questions. The wait is a little long, but it's because so many people are seeing him.

|  Dr. Khang Lai  |  show details
by John Bolen on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Lai is my favorite doctor. He always takes the time to answer my questions, even those that don't relate to his practice, to give me a better understanding of my health problems. Where my other doctors brely explain anything, he always helps me to understand the meanings of things that concern my health.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Oscar L on Mar 21st, 2013

Seeking a second opinion, he spent his time explaining his opinion regarding my condition. He also offered alternative treatment methods and was honest in his assessment that he believed his treatments would not benefit me. Excellent bedside manner along with a professional attitude. I left feeling very informed and wouldn't hesitate to have him as my physician.

|  Dr Lai & the Paincare Med Group is AWESOME!!!  |  show details
by Ron Prosky on Jul 7th, 2012

My name is Ron P and I came into see Dr Lai with MRI results in hand that were NOT pretty...serious problems with Cervical Spine (c2, c3, c4, c5). He kept it real with me while never allowing me to lose hope; he's got the smile & bedside manner, GREAT skill, amazing neurosurgeon contacts. I had my 2nd epidural just over 24 hours ago and the pain is subsiding and finger numbing is now tingling...FREAK'N YAY!!! Thanks doc :)

May 23rd, 2012

Back pain has been a persistent problem to the point where I could not get out of bed at times. After visiting Dr. Lai, he diagnosed me with bulging discs and degenerative disc disease and prescribed cortisone injections for pain management. The treatment worked and I've been back to not only living life, but being active again.

May 22nd, 2012

I was feeling a lot of pain in my lower back and neck region and Dr. Lai was able to figure out exactly what it was. After going to many other doctors, I knew Dr. Lai was the best because of his true compassion. You could just tell that he genuinely cared about your well-being and wanted you to get better. I also had a great experience with their Physical Therapist Kristen and she did amazing work on my neck, back, and knee. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and actually know what they are doing. It was nice being in an office where the whole staff was personable, hardworking, and knowledgeable.

|  Joyce Brown  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Lai is my hero. Not only does he "know his business" he approaches all aspects of his profession in an empathetic and friendly manner. His support staff is excellent as well.

May 9th, 2012

Dr. Lai is a very caring doctor that loves to diagnose complex pain problems. I am one of his first patients and have recommended him to many people that I talk to that have pain. His skill in interventional pain management techniques has helped both my wife and I to have a better quality of life.

|  Dr. Lai is the best pain care specialist in southern california  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

I have been to numerous Drs previously and can tell you Dr. Lai is the absolute best in Southern California. His expertise, compassion and excellent bedside manner enable him to provide the best treatments and care for his patients.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

Fast professional and very knowledgable. Was able to quickly evaluate and provide help for injury

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Hurt my back almost a year ago, Dr. Lai was able to tell which disc was bulging without MRI but still ordered one to confirm. Treatment to rehab worked great and now my back is better than ever.

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR! FIXED MY SHOULDER PAIN!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I called the office complaining of pain in my right shoulder (that I was dealing with for months), and I was able to get an appt that same week! Dr. Lai was easy to talk to, and was very understanding. He was able to diagnosis me immediately, and even gave me a quick injection to relieve the pain. He advised some physical therapy after the injection. The physical therapist at their office is great too. I am now cured! I have been pain-free for months now. Great doctor, great physical therapist, great office!

|  Best Pain Dr ever  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I have had several injections with Dr Lai for my neck. I was pretty nervous at first but he and his staff were very professional and made me feel comfortable. The procedure was over before I knew it. It gave me tremendous relief and I did not have to come back for another injection for 6 months. Dr Lai always knows how to pinpoint my problem. The front office helped me understand my insurance benefits so I was not surprised to receive the bill. I would highly recommend Dr Lai to any family members and friends.

|  Excellent Experience with dramatic shift in my pain.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

No question, one of the more friendly and capable Doctors I have met. I have a lot of interaction and feel like he takes time to take care of me. Many doctors rush through each appointment. Dr. Lai is patient, a good listener and quickly identified my root issues. I just got back from an outpatient facility visit and enjoyed even that visit involving injections. That should tell you how great they are.

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

God, he helped me so much in relieving this awful pain I had. Has taught me ways to walk better so I don't feel the pain I used to feel all the time.

|  Unsatisfied patient  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

Dr. Lai is rude, uncaring, and perfunctory. His office bill me for physical therapy and I saw a PT once. They are trying to charge interest on a bill I don't believe I owe, and I don't think they can legally do this. Their charges don't make sense and they can't adequately explain them.