A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khang Manh Nguyen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Khang M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Khang Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Khang Nguyen practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.