A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khang Thai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khang Thai, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khang N Thai FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khang N. Thai practice?
- Dr. Khang Thai has 1 office location.
Dr. Khang Thai practices Plastic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.