Dr. Khang Thai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 17th, 2014
DO NOT VISIT or spend your hard earned money on this office!!! I was a patient of this practice for over 4 years only to be dismissed at a time of dire need. Having gone through hardship with my employer, who was harassing me for my disability and break

April 30th, 2014
Warning! Do not go to this dr for mastectomy reconstruction or implants. Terrible job, had to have my reconstruction fixed by another capable dr a year later. The implants fell out of their pockets and moved under armpits, they fell, and separated. I had pain for a year from the heaviness and movement. They were also far too large for my frame. The new dr did an amazing job, what should have been done the first time.

March 10th, 2014
Not happy
I am about to get fixed what Dr. Thai messed up. I did not want my breast incision done over my 20 yr old mastectomy scar to replace my old implant, I wanted it under the breast where there also was a previous incision. So now I have an extremely wide and still red scar across my breast that could have been avoided. After 2 years, its still red and wide and hate it! He placed a Mesh (aloderm)? on the other breast but not on this breast, so now I am not symmetrical. Why he would place it on one side and not the other was never explained. He did not listen when I said to "please don't make an incision across my breast, please go underneath!". Every doctor I have since been to does not understand why he did not place the mesh (alloderm) on both sides and why he would make such a horribly wide scar across my breast just to replace the implant. The other breast has an incision underneath by another doctor in the operating room at the same time, doing a preventative Mastectomy. I regret going to him for implant placement. Now I have to get a scar revision and the Mesh placed so they will both look the same. It should of been done right the first time.

December 24th, 2013
Money grubbing rip off
Recommends unnecessary procedures and always get complications so he can charge more money.. Only interested in trying to be the Chief medical officer, which his staffs all know. Fraudulently bills Medicare.

April 8th, 2013
Absolutely the best!
The best experience from beginning to end. If I need anything else done I will be back!

August 29th, 2011
Tummy Tuck
Best Tummy Tuck, my friend had her Tummy Tuck else where and now she is jelous of me because my scare is AMAZING and I do not have Dog Ears YAAAHHHHH.