A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khang Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khang Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Columbia Medical Ctr Of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khang Tran practice?
Dr. Khang Tran practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Plano Internists.