A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khang Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khang Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khang Tran MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khang Tran practice?
- Dr. Khang Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khang Tran practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Plano Internists.