A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh-Gien Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khanh-Gien Hoang, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hoang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh-Gien G Hoang MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Khanh-Gien G. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Khanh-Gien Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khanh-Gien Hoang practices Otolaryngology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Rockville Otolaryngologists.