Dr. Khanh Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khanh Nguyen?

December 8th, 2015

Very bad keep schedudling for appointment time.

It's definitely very very hard to get an appointment and appointment schedule is NEVER on schedule. It always around 2 hours waiting.

October 28th, 2015

I AM SORRY VERY MUCH !

Dear Dr. Khanh Bao Nguyen !!!!! You are a Doctor very very good and very very nice with the all patients and with me. I Known that, but I AM SORRY VERY MUCH because I did to changed family doctor, and I am not your patent more.Sorry about that . I wish that you don`t sad about me, Dr. Khanh ! I will miss you always and I always remember you are very good for me. I never forget you Dr. Khanh, I miss you forever. Thanks you and Thank a lot Dr. Khanh.

July 11th, 2015

Dr. Nuygen has always been available when needed which has been often in the last year. You can count on her seeing you at the hospital at about the same time during the week and keeps family informed if needed.

March 5th, 2015

NOT GOOD

I waited for 3 hours just to see the doctor. I even came half hour early too! What a waste of time!

August 18th, 2014

There are you Dr. Khanh?

Dr. Khanh! he is nice Dr.He had a smile for the patient come always.!There Dr. Khanh picture? I think not Dr. Khanh, because He is a male, there are a women, right? Dr. Khanh. God might will bless your job always.

July 10th, 2016