Dr. Khanh Nguyen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Khanh Nguyen?

Horrible Dr.

Posted on August 10th, 2012

He's not a good Dr.!!! Your better off seeing someone who smart!

Great doc if you want in an out care.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Dr. Nguyen is a good doctor. He has a great sense of humor and bedside manner. I do have to admit he may be bit of an acquired taste. He is a doctor who doesn't have a lot of side bar conversation or small talk. He examines you, tells you what's wrong, gives you a referral and/or prescription (or not if you don't need one) and then, he's outta there. If you want a doctor to hold your hand and "talk" to you, this is not the doctor you want. He's not unkind, but he can be abrupt, so if you're sensitive about "how he talks to you," then steer clear of him. He's not a "tug at your heartstrings" kind of doctor, but he is a good one if you're less inclined to need to be coddled.

Our Family Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2011

We highly recommend Dr Nguyen and have been going to him for many years. Our whole family and lots of our friends go to him as well. He really cares and takes his time with us. He goes above and beyond to recommend the best care for us.

Great Dr, to the point with out the fuss!

Posted on October 13th, 2011

We have really loved having Dr Nguyen as our family Dr. He has taken time out to call us at home to follow up on abnormal results from our lab work and has gone above and beyond any Dr we have ever had. Our whole family goes to him and a lot of our friends as well. The very best Dr in town!!!

Horrible DR.

Posted on October 13th, 2011

He doesn't know how to diagnose. i think he thinks his job is a joke. Peoples lives are at stake here, he dont care. I will never forgive this Dr. for misdiagnosing my Mom, she is no longer here.

Dr. Nguyen needs to RETIRE

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dont see this doctor. All he will do is push you to the side and not care. His staff is unprofessional and so is he! He doesnt know how to diagnose. All he knows how to do is push you away onto another dr.. He makes mistakes, deadly ones.

Not a Good Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Nguyen misdiagnosed my Mom. She passed away from a heart attack 2 days after seeing her in his office. I think he needs to retire, or go back to medical school.

Great Dr!

Posted on April 27th, 2011

He is definately the best dr I've ever had. He really listens and addresses my concerns accurately without fussing around. He follows up and gave excellent care.

Good character but no in depth care.

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Left me undiagnosed with diabetes, corated arteries, enlarged heart, and pad. I am very dissatisfied with lack of in depth attention to my illnesses. I would have died if I had not changed my doctor and been diagnosed correctly.

Best Doctor in Town!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

The best Doctor I've ever had. I would truly recommend Dr Nguyen. He is very caring and thorough. He has become my whole families Dr as well as a few of our friend's family Dr.

Posted on March 26th, 2010

I absolutely would recommend Dr Nguyen. I recommended him to one of my best friends and her family has now made him their Dr. He is the Dr for our entire family. I feel he gives my care his full attention and I never feel rushed by he or his staff.

Posted on April 11th, 2016