A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khanh Eagle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Eagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh Le Eagle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Khanh L. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Khanh Eagle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khanh Eagle practices Pediatrics near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Huntersville Pediatricians.