Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khanh Eagle
Dr. Khanh Eagle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC, with other offices in Gainesville, FL and Gainesville, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Eagle is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center, Shands at AGH and Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo. She speaks English.
Dr. Khanh Eagle has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Khanh Eagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.
Dr. Kathleen Russo
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntersville, NC 0 mi23
Dr. William Hammill
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Huntersville, NC 0.13 mi29
Dr. Dukjin Im
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Huntersville, NC 0.18 mi27