Dr. Khanh Hanyzeski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khanh Hanyzeski?

kudos

Posted on November 30th, 2012

i have been going to dr hanyzeske for about four years. she has been very through and has helped me manage my health problems very well. she is available and spends as much time as needed. i would trust her with my life and loved ones.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

A year ago I had asked Dr. Hanyzeski to test me for cholesterol and other standard deficiencies. She compromised with me and tested me for cholesterol but said I was healthy and did not need to worry about anything else. Just recently it was discovered I have several thyroid cysts and the specialist tested me for standard deficiencies. It was discovered that I am VERY deficient in Vitamin D. I have to take 50000 IU vitamin (per week) plus my regular vitamins that have 2000 IU (per day). That is a lot! I could have been going thru life without ever knowing until it was too late. Dr. Hanyzeski should have just humored me last year and tested for such a common deficiency (especially since it is obvious I dont go out in the sun very often and I've told her I don't like dairy products). Furthermore, the male nurse was very unprofessional when I spoke with him and actually lied about having another phone conversation with me. There was not even a voice mail left from him? I cannot believe someone would lie about telling a patient something.

Posted on March 30th, 2017