A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khanh Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khanh Hoang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh L Hoang FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khanh L. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Khanh Hoang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khanh Hoang practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.