A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khanh Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khanh Hoang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh L Hoang FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khanh L. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Khanh Hoang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khanh Hoang practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.