Dr. Khanh Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khanh Nguyen?

May 26th, 2016

Dr. Nguyen is good.

She willingly develops relationships, if you m make the effort. Knowing that her schedule sometimes causes a wait, I simply allow for that and bring something to read.

October 28th, 2015

Stay away. Connie is only interested in your money. She does not care about you!!! It's pure business. if you are looking for a doctor that cares about you, this is far from it. Im extremely disappointed and will not be coming back. Theres a ton of dermatologists I can go to. It is shocking to me that you would deliver such bad customer service this morning. I'm sure you can recall seeing me this morning at the front desk.

October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Nguyen and her staff were excellent. She was very knowledgable and explained exactly what she was doing the entire visit. Would not want to go anywhere else.

June 4th, 2013

There are too many dermatologists in houston to have to deal with this awful office. The Dr herself is nice, but a shame she don't hired qualified workers for the front desk. I was made to pay up front even though I have insurance before seeing the Dr. I was told I'll get a refund after my insurance company pay the claim. 6 months later, they still have not submited the claim to my insurance company. I still have not gotten a refund and the office don't seem to understand what "submit the claim to my insurance company means". Every time I call there, the girls would tell me to call my insurance company to check on the claim because they don't have a claim department i can speak with nor do they have an office manager. I finally threaten to make a complaint on them for them to respond back to me. This office is horrible and I would stay far away from them.

May 5th, 2012

Great doctor glad that I find her

February 2nd, 2012

Refused FSA & Health Fund accounts

Refused FSA & health fund "need to pay via credit card" despite accepts Aetna. Stated 1:1 mil chance we "might go to ER and use up fund the night before"(?). Other Derm in Bellaire charges $53 F/U (cystic acne), they charge$150-$250. they lost my son's lab work, told me to call lab myself. I confirmed lab faxed results same day. Staff stated "MD prerogative to charge $150-250 for f/u despite fixed negotiated rate w/ Aetna. Will discourage friend & coworkers from this doctor.

March 21st, 2011

Worth Waiting

Dr Nguyen was extremely conscientious in checking for skin cancer, took the time to explain what I had (better in both respects than my previous dermatologist), and excised a large squamous spot with little or no pain (and some humor).

December 1st, 2016