A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh Thi Thuy Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khanh T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Khanh Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khanh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.