A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khanh Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh T Vu DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khanh T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Khanh Vu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khanh Vu practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Carlsbad Family Physicians.