A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khanh Nguyen, DMD, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khanh Van Nguyen DMD and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Khanh V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Khanh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Khanh Nguyen practices Anesthesiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Anesthesiologists.