Dr. Khary Harmon MD Patient Reviews

2.9

April 4th, 2016
TERRIBLE DOCTOR AND PERSON
Reading all the reviews below me I CANNOT believe this man is still allowed to practice medicine. I was just in the ER for severe abdominal pain, I had a high fever, and had been vomiting like crazy. I am a healthy 20 year old female so me and parents were extremely concerned with what was going on. The entire 5 hours we were in the ER we saw him maybe twice. He was the rudest dr i have ever encountered. He made us feel like we were such a burden to him and just bugging him. I kept trying to tell him my symptoms through my pain and he could not have cared less. Had I not been in so much pain, I would have asked for a new doctor immediately. It ended up being a severe kidney infection and my parents and I were trying to get more information about it, as none of us have had any experience with this before, and he responded rudely, "It's just a kidney infection," and storms off. We were given no information on the diagnosis and never saw him again. I was discharged with vague discharge papers and no explanation of the prescriptions I was given. I ended up having to go to my PCP just 2 days later because I will still experiencing such terrible pain. It was her she informed that I needed an ultrasound immediate and that I also needed to go back in a week for another one.Once again, if you have the choice, DO NOT SEE THIS MAN!! Terrible, rude human and just a flat out bad doctor.

January 27th, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH A DOCTOR. I am a professional, 32 year old female. I was suffering from abdomen pain, and when admitted under this doctor's care, he accused me of being a drug addict. First of all, I have never been addicted to anything, and his accusations were unfounded and unprofessional. (Being asked, "What are you on? What have you been taking? What kind of fix are you here to get?" when in pain--this is heartless, cruel, and a disgusting example of human behavior. Through tears, I tried several times to explain, I have never been on anything. He kept cutting me off and would not let me speak. From there, he proceeded to accuse me of wasting his time. Normally I would refuse to beg for anything, but I went to the ER needing help, and instead I was treated like I was beneath this individual. When he left the area, I could hear him openly telling other staff to just ignore me. I was mortified I was being treated like this...the nurse apologized profusely and gave me the doctor's name to file a complaint. She said, "He does this" which does not bode well for this hospital. He treats people horrifically and is allowed to practice medicine? I was in severe pain--once my medical tests came back clear of illegal substances, another doctor was sent in to treat me, as this doctor refused to help me, and I refused to speak with him further. He deliberately withheld pain medication, because he felt like it. I ended up being admitted and treated for severe intestinal issues. Stay away from this sorry excuse for a doctor--for your own health and safety. People like this are a danger in the health field.

October 28th, 2015
terrible person
The doctor was extremely rude. It was an overall humiliating experience. The doctor told me I was "wasting" his "d**n time", and said I was making up the fact that I was vomiting. Not sure why i would do that, as i was there to find relief. My nurse had to tell him she had seen me vomit and had cleaned it up. The doctor was hostile towards me when he came back, accusing me of faking it, for the second time. My denture had fell out of my mouth while vomiting. He accused me of sticking my fingers down my throat to induce vomiting, when putting my denture back in my mouth. He humiliated me. He proceeded to berate me, and withheld medical attention, as he never came back to check on me. I had to call my parents, very upset, and they had to contact the hospital to get another doctor to see me. The next doctor came in, said my abdomen was swollen and admitted me to the hospital with acute gastroenteritis. Dr. Harmon is a horrible person and doctor. The experience was not only painful, but extremely upsetting and humiliating. I had to take my denture out and show him, in front of other people. Never going anywhere near this monster again.

September 24th, 2014
Harmon is so awful as a Dr. and a human being I cannot believe he is allowed to work in emergency medicine. I don't even want to give him a 1 star. I do see he has been from hospital to hospital and can't keep a job. My Mom had to go to the emergency room (yet another hospital,l NE Georgia) she is 80 years old and broke 5 ribs. Hospital protocol was to admit a person over 65 and 3 broken ribs. He sent her home. She ended up back at the hospital by ambulance with kidney problems from not being taken care of in the first place. He is awful and mean.

Health Guides